Bargirl swallows rock

RAWAI: A Patong bargirl swallowed a Frenchman’s diamond ring after he refused to pay her and a friend for companies rendered after an all-night menage-a-trois in Rawai. Chalong Police received a complaint from a 62-year-old Frenchman identified as Mr Patrick, who fingered Tawan, a 28-year-old bar woman, because the jewelry-gulping offender. Mr Patrick informed the police that on the evening of February 8 he went to Tai Pan Pub, the place he met Tawan and a friend named Rose. Mr Patrick invited the women to join him for a three-way at his home in Rawai. All was going nicely. Tawan reported that the Frenchman ejaculated twice with each them in the course of the first session – and repeated the performance four hours later. But when Hidden got here time to cough up, the Frenchman’s performance was less spectacular. He refused to pay the 1,000 baht each he had promised to the ladies, Tawan told the police. When the Frenchman went to the bathroom, Tawan searched his drawers and found a diamond ring, which she hid in her bra. The Frenchman immediately discovered the theft and demanded the ring again, looking out her intimately for the missing gewgaw. Tawan stated that Mr Patrick slapped her, which so enraged her that she swallowed the encrusted annulus while he wasn’t wanting. After bringing her to the police station, she began having stomach spasms – diamonds being somewhat more durable to digest than somtam. This led the police to suspect that she had swallowed the ring. An X-ray at Phuket International Hospital confirmed it. Doctors there gave Tawan laxatives in an try and purge the ring, which Mr Patrick said was a family heirloom passed down although generations – and presumably even a few digestive tracts. Tawan was then apparently launched and, for reasons unknown, returned to Mr Patrick’s residence. The Frenchman stood by with plastic bags at the ready to gather the excrement from over 20 bouts of explosive diarrhea that she experienced – however still no ring. She grew to become so ill she had to be readmitted to hospital – this time to Wachira Phuket Hospital – where she fi

Leave a Comment