Hydrogen balloon explosion: mother criticised for abandoning daughter in fire (video)

A latest video of a young woman inadvertently sparking a hearth with a hydrogen balloon whereas her mother used a hairdryer has generated widespread criticism online. The incident occurred in Jiayang, Guangdong province, China. Many netizens criticised the mom for escaping the scene rapidly, seemingly prioritising her own security over her daughter’s.
Minutes , which surfaced after being captured on residence safety footage, showed the kid playing with a hydrogen-filled balloon near her mother, who was utilizing a hairdryer. The balloon exploded, inflicting a large fire to envelop both mom and daughter. The mom was seen dashing out of the room, leaving her daughter behind.
Online criticism centered on the mother’s actions, as she appeared to desert her youngster instantly after the explosion. However, the daddy shortly entered the scene to examine on his daughter, reported Sanook.
In response to the criticism, the mother revealed that her husband had rushed out of the toilet to take care of their daughter instantly after listening to the explosion. She explained that she didn’t verify on her daughter immediately because her husband was already with her. She also confirmed her injuries; her arms, arms, and each legs had been covered in burns that required remedy in a hospital.
The mother’s young daughter didn’t undergo severe accidents, only experiencing shock ensuing from the incident.
On May 25, well-known Medical Science Technician Phakphum Dethatsadin warned in a Facebook submit about the risks of leaving tightly sealed fizzy drink containers, whether or not bottles or cans, inside scorching vehicles. The message quickly went viral, with quite a few netizens studying, sharing, and commenting on the hidden dangers which are often overlooked..

Leave a Comment