Frenzied police officer firing photographs in Bangkok reveals no indicators of give up after 22 hours

After 22 hours of failed negotiations, the frenzied police officer who opened hearth within the Sai Mai area of Bangkok at 11am yesterday has not surrendered to the police and remains to be inside his house on Soi Jiramakorn.
At Worldwide , SWAT officers fired tear gasoline into fifty one year previous Pol. Lt. Kitikarn Sangboon’s house. However, deputy nationwide police chief Pol. Gen. Torsak Sukwimol mentioned that the gunman knows how to keep away from tear gasoline so the tactic might not work.
At 2.05am, police reported hearing music coming from Kitikarn’s home. At 2.35am, officers fired tear gas again and again at 3.10am.
Around three or 4 gunshots had been heard from the home at 6.19am, so police fired tear fuel again in response.
At 6.27am, SWAT officers climbed to the second-floor balcony and tried to enter the policeman’s home. The gunman fired pictures at them in retaliation.
The frenzied officer shot one SWAT officer within the head, however the bullet didn’t penetrate by way of his helmet.
At 7.35am, SWAT officers sang “Jotmae Jak Naew Na” (จดหมายจากแนวหน้า”) by Yodrak Salakjai to try and calm down the gunman.
Ejan stories that 20 pictures were heard from the world at round 8.30am, possibly from the aspect of the SWAT officers.
Police are utilizing a thermal drone to keep monitor of the gunman. They imagine he is presently asleep.
No one is reported to be injured.
Residents are nonetheless advised to keep away from the area while negotiations continue.
A Royal Thai Police officer started firing gunshots randomly at Soi Jiramakorn in the Sai Mai district of Bangkok at 11am this morning and nonetheless has not been arrested as of 5pm. No one is reported to be injured.
Police identified the gunman as 51 year outdated Pol. Lt. Kitikarn Sangboon, an inspector with the Special Branch of the RTP.
More than a hundred SWAT officers have been deployed to close in on the house the place Kitikarn is hiding however he has still not surrendered after a five-hour and counting standoff.
Reports say that no one has been killed or injured by the gunfire. However, residents of Bangkok are suggested to steer clear of the world till the gunman is detained. Police have cordoned off the scene within a 1-kilometre radius of the home.
The sound of gunfire has been coming from the home all day with stories saying that over forty pictures have been heard over the course of the day, inflicting panic among locals.
Allegedly, the gunman shouted to say that anyone who tried to enter the home could be shot.
At one point, Kitikarn poured water onto the police from the second ground window. Police are speaking to him by way of a megaphone.
At 4pm, the Chief of Police travelled to the scene to try and help in getting the scenario underneath management. He said he desires to detain the gunman earlier than darkish.
Before the incident, Pol. Lt. Kitikarn was absent from work for a number of days due to a mental well being situation, in accordance with Superintendent of Sai Mai Police Station Pol. Col. Rangsan Sonsing.
Today, a concerned colleague on the Special Branch organized for an ambulance to pick up Kitikarn and take him for psychological well being remedy.
Dissatisfied, Kitikarn started firing pictures by way of the wooden door of the house into the street. Fortunately, no one was hit by any of the bullets..

Leave a Comment